Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Training Camp Report 08/08/06AM

August 8, 2006 (Morning Session 9:00-10:30)

I headed out to camp having just gotten 3 hours sleep so I was thankful to be joined by Mike to keep me company and from snoozing on the hill! I also forgot my pad on the table so I'm going strictly by memory here.. (and will likely remember more after I hit SEND...hehehe)

* Guys were in full pads and were stretching out when I got there (a little late.)

* Koppen, Graham (still in red no-contact jersey) , Harrison, Sullivan, and Seymour were all out there practicing again today. I didn't see Troy Brown who may be on his typical 1 a day schedule... Chad Jackson was still nowhere to be seen...

* During downtime, Graham, Koppen and Harrison could all be seen running gassers on the left field.

* Once again, tons of scout stuff going on for guys on both sides of the ball.

* Sullivan moved into the nose position with the second unit.

* Newbie Kelvin Kight (2) made quite a few nice grabs under double coverage.

* Caldwell continues to impress making several nice grabs throughout the day.

* Practice ran a bit long despite not running at the end. Linebackers signed today ...as well as Bill Belichick!


That's all I can remember off the top of my head.. Everything else is on the podcast... Watch for show #78 which will be combined with tonight's session if it's not too big. www.patriotworld.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home