Saturday, December 30, 2006

Greetings from Nashville

I'm happy to report that yesterday was a productive day. Of course, I didn't finish the huge assessment that I was working on because it should have taken quite a few days.. (those days lost to my teeth...) But, I did make the best of the time that I spent yesterday and pretty much stuck to my 15 Minute Block schedule..
Last night, went to a party at Louie and MJ's house and man... ate WAY too much! What a cook she is!! Unfortunately my mere 3.5 hours of planned sleep was cut short since I was sooo uncomfortably full that I couldn't sleep.
We got up at 3:45AM to get ready to head to the airport for our 6:15AM flight. Things went off without a hitch... nice smooth flights even though the planes were those mini 1 seat on one side and 2 on the other deals... I was totatlly pysched too because I finished two and a half good books on the flights :-) I hadn't heard of them before but the trilogy: The Christmas Box, Timepiece, and The Letter by Richard Paul Evans caught my eye in the library the other day and I'm thoroughly enjoying them. :-)
Right now I'm sitting in the hotel lobby in Nashville with Al, Bama and Judy checking mail, blogging away and catching up and awaiting the arrival of Erdo Ed. The team should arrive around 5:00 but in the mean time I'll hang here just doing my thing! Just give my my internet, a good book and buds to chat with and I'm good.
Two Oops.... forgot to clear the iriver and it's full so no ss tour unless I dump the last home tailgate to make room and forgot the ipod charger...sigh...must conserve some battery for return flights!)
More later on the trip...
(crossposted in patriot world and 25thHour)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home