Sunday, January 14, 2007

SIGHHHHHHH......

....that's the sound of me finally exhaling! WHAT A GAME!! It wasn't pretty but we put together some impressive drives and got the job done. I was so worked up I had to keep getting up and running across the room and doing the stairs a few times to get the energy out! Now on to Indy to take on the hated Colts... I must say, that of all our opponents, I view Indy as our arch rivals.

I still haven't processed all that took place yet but can you say Troy Brown?? Nice to see a vet play a major role in a huge game. Also, the significance of the 54 yarder that their kicker missed to tie up the game did not go without notice!



Post game, there were tons of phone calls and texts being shared: Erdo Ed, Zip (and crew) Stephanie, Robin, Mike, Karyn, and of course my peeps on the Skype chat... Time for one more Bruschi Brew then hanging out online while Big Al heads out to the smoking lounge (screen porch) for a victory cigar.

Looks like it will be New England Clamboil (lobsters, steamers, sausage, potatoes, onions, linguica, hot dogs) again to keep the mojo going...

I doubt I'll sleep much this week with the butterflies... Go Pats!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home